Search This Blog

Friday 11 February 2011

Seaview Cottage in 1/24th Scale

I've been busy building cottages ready for the dolls house fair in two weeks time. I have four 1/12th scale cottages ready and waiting and have been really enjoying making some 1/24th scale houses - they are so much easier to handle! My latest just finished last night is 'Seaview'. I like this style of cottage in 1/12th scale but had never attempted a smaller scale version before. I think it works quite well (but then I am a bit biased!!) I love using papier mache for the exterior wall finish - very messy to do but so relaxing! I enjoyed making this house so much I can see I will be cutting up some more plywood this weekend to make another one.

1 comment:

  1. I think this is lovely - I'm sure it will fly off the stand,

    ReplyDelete