Search This Blog

Saturday 9 June 2012

A New 1/12th Scale Beach Hut

As the holiday season is almost upon us I decided to make some more beach huts. Slightly different in design to my previous huts being smaller and of a lighter construction with access to the interior via the lift off roof panel. I've distressed the paintwork a bit so it looks weathered and I've used a nice soft green - almost a sea green in fact. I tried my hand at making bunting for the first time too. I just cut up some pretty paper I found. I don't think I've got the size quite right yet but it doesn't look too bad!

9 comments:

  1. I've been seeing beach huts all over! lol They've been popping up in paper everywhere... yours is quite a bit more 'real' than the others I've seen though. Lovely, lovely stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precioso edificio . Me enamoran todas tus casas.
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm absolutely in love with your dollhouses, the one is even more pretty then the other. Been roaming around your blog for a while and enjoying every minute. Thanks for sharing!
    Huge mini hug,
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. The beach hut is fantastic. I love the colors. I think I can smell the sea.
    Greetings
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this little hut. Will it be going on Ebay or is it already sold?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you all for your lovely comments on my little beach hut! If you want to take a look it's on ebay right now.
      Julie

      Delete
  6. un seul commentaire pour toutes vos dernières créations, c'est peu ! J'aime beaucoup vos créations, vous ajoutez toujours de jolis détails.
    Minima

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its very nice post about A New 1/12th Scale Beach Hut. In this blog provide nice information about how to make this types of 1/12th Scale Beach Hut. I absolutely try to make this types of 1/12th Scale Beach Hut.

    ReplyDelete