Search This Blog

Friday 4 July 2014

York Dolls House Fair June 2014


I'm very late posting this photo of my table at the York Fair in June - I can only apologise for my laziness! York is a lovely fair - lots of interesting stalls and a very nice venue. It was my first time there as a seller and I really enjoyed the day meeting lots of people and seeing old friends too. My table was opposite The Miniature Scene of York's table and they had a wonderful display of handmade items. I had several favourite things I planned to buy but as the day went on each item was sold - great for The Miniature Scene of course but not so good for me! Will have to be quicker next time!

1 comment:

  1. Your table looks amazing, Julie. It's a pity we can't get a major fair here in Ireland....North or South, I wouldn't care :)

    ReplyDelete